Sacred Valley Vip Tour 1 day
DESCRIPTION OF THE TOUR:
Recommended tour, several archaeological complexes are visited, the duration of the tour is 12 hours from 7 am – 7 pm, and you will visit, the Sacred Valley of the Incas circuit, 5 archaeological complexes, Chincheros, Moray, Maras, Ollantaytambo and Pisac, with impressive landscapes of the Sacred valley, with fertile land in the route, you will have a stop in Urubamba world capital of corn, to enjoy a delicious lunch buffet.
In each place our professional guide will give you the guided information
TRAVEL ITINERARY IN PERU:
Tours Sacred Valley Vip 1 day
6:40 am transfer from the hotel to board the tourist transport and make the trip to Pisac on the way stops are made in viewpoints.
8:20 am Guided tour at the archaeological complex of Pisac and continue to Ollantaytambo.
11.30 am guided tour in Ollantaytambo
1:20 pm Buffet lunch in Urubamba we continue to Moray
2.20 guided tour Terrazas de Moray
3.20 guided tour of Minas de Sal
5:00 pm guided tour archaeological complex of Chincheros
7:00 pm arrival to the city of Cusco
- Transfer at the hotel or meeting at the Plaza de Armas
- Tourist bus on the way
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to the archaeological complex (BTC)
- Buffet lunch
- Permanent assistance in your tours and excursions
- Small backpack for personal things.
- Personal documents
- Walking shoes.
- Jacket or poncho for rain.
- Bottle of water, sun block, sunglasses.
- Comfortable clothing for walking.
- Camcorder and / or camera (optional).