TOUR MACHU PICCHU AND MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS BY TRAIN
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR TOUR:
Machu picchu is a World Wonder and is located in the city of Cusco Peru and our travel agency Peru tour Recommend this program the first day time a guided tour to the sacred valley of the Incas enjoying a leisurely lunch buffet in Urubamba and the second day do A hiker to the mountain of machu picchu located at 3,082 masl The distance of the trek is 2 km will ascend 300 m vertically 3.30 minutes of trek Less steep trails, panoramic views of the Inca City of Machu Picchu and the Huayna Picchu Mountain.
SUMMARY OF YOUR TOUR MACHU PICCHU + MOUNTAIN:
A Day before the tour will have a meeting in the office or the hotel to provide all the detailed information about the tour in the sacred valley of the Incas Machu Picchu and Mountain.
The first day 8:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel and boarded the tourist transport which will take you to visit the sacred valley of the Incas visiting Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba for lunch. Then we board the train to Aguas Calientes reception and transfer to the hotel. 8 pm. Informative talk from the guide to provide information about the tour in Machu Picchu.
Second day recommended very early to visit Machu Picchu guided tour 2 hours and then climb Machu Picchu Mountain and later free time in the citadel according to your criteria and 6.30 pm transfer by train to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
ITINERARY OF TRIPS IN PERU.
TOUR MACHU PICCHU AND MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS IN TRAIN
Tour 1st day: VALLE SAGRADO DE LOS INCA – AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO)
8.30 am transfer from the hotel and we go to the sacred valley of the Incas making stops in viewpoints and places of interest.
11 am guided tour in archaeological complex of Pisac
1 pm stop in Urubamba to enjoy the buffet lunch
2.30 pm guided tour of the ruins of Ollantaytambo
4 pm we meet at the train station in Ollantaytambo
4.36 we board the train to Machu Picchu village 1.40 minutes
6.30 reception and transfer train station to hotel and accommodation in hotel
8 pm briefing informative tour talk at Machu Picchu
Tour 2nd day: TOUR MACHU PICCHU – MOUNTAIN – CUSCO
5:40 am transfer by bus to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu
6:00 am check in at the entrance
6.20 am enjoy the exit only if weather conditions allow
7am – 9am guided tour in the main sectors of Machu Picchu
9 am Login to register and visit Montaña Machu picchu
1 pm free time to take photos or take a hike
3 pm bus down to Aguas Calientes village late to enjoy the small town or enjoy its food
6:30 pm must be presented at the train station
7:00 pm board the train with a journey of approx. 1.40 min.
8:40 pm bus transfer Ollantaytambo Cusco
10.40 pm arrival to the city of Cusco transfer to your hotel
INCLUDES TOUR MACHU PICCHU AND MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS BY TRAIN:
- Hotel transfer
- Transportation in tourist bus for the tour Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Professional bilingual guide in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Entrance to the complex to visit in the Sacred Valley
- Ollantaytambo tourist train round trip
- 01 night hotel + breakfast
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu
- 02 hours guided tour
- Entrance to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu and mountain
- Permanent assistance
DOES NOT INCLUDE TOUR MACHU PICCHU AND MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS BY TRAIN:
- Extra expenses not considered in the program
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TOUR MACHU PICCHU + MOUNTAIN:
- The reservations for Mountain are made with much anticipation there are 2 schedules 1st group 7 am and 2nd group 9 am. 800 spaces per day.
- Carry passport or original document with which they made reservations
- ISIC student card valid if you have them
- Mosquito repellent
- Sneakers or tennis shoes, rain poncho, sunglasses, sun hat
- Personal medication if you suffer from an illness
- Cameras with sufficient batteries
- Extra money in soles