TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU + SACRED VALLEY + MOUNTAIN OF COLORS 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
- DURATION OF THE TOUR: 3 days / 02 nights
- TYPE OF TRAVEL: Traditional and hike + Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley of the Incas + 7 Colors Mountain or Rainbow Mountain
- TRAVEL PERIOD: All the time
A new alternative tour, for people who do not have much time to visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu, want to take a short walk and enjoy nature by visiting the mountain of colors or Rainbow mountain.
DETAILED ITINERARY OF TOUR PERU
Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley + Mountain of Colors 3 days
Tour day 1: Sacred Valley of the Incas / Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu village)
Transfer from hotel 8am, tour of the archaeological complexes of Pisac and Ollantaytambo in tourist transport and professional guide, there will be brief stops in viewpoints, to enjoy the majestic landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, stop in Urubamba to taste a delicious typical buffet lunch , 4.00 pm boarding the tourist train to Aguas Calientes, 1.40 minutes trip, reception and transfer to a comfortable hotel.
7:30 pm. Meeting with the guide, brief informative talk for the tour in Machu Picchu.
Tour day 2: Trip to Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
It is recommended to board the bus very early 5:40, the bus will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu, a 20 minute trip, after checking in at the entrance you will have a guided tour in the main sectors of Machupicchu, then free time, it is recommended to visit the Temple of the moon, Inca bridge, a short walk through the door of the sun, take pictures. At a prudent hour descend to Aguas Calientes, 6.30 pm board the train to Ollantaytambo, our staff waits for you and embarks you by bus to Cusco arriving approx. 10.40 pm.
Tour day 3: Tours to the Mountain of 7 colors / Return to Cusco
Transfer from hotel 5 am, tourist transport 3 hours to Pitumarca, tour through beautiful landscapes with imposing snowy mountains.
Breakfast, and walk of 1.50 minutes to enjoy this natural wonder and landscape Montaña de Colores, located around the mountain of Ausangate, at 5,100 meters above sea level, free time to enjoy the landscape of the rainbow mountain.
40 minute return hike to the rainbow mountain, lunch and return by bus arriving to Cusco approx. 6 pm.
Includes in the tour to Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley + Mountain of Colors 3 days:
- Transfer of the Hotel for the tours
- Tour of the Sacred Valley, bilingual guide, tourist transport, buffet lunch, tickets to archaeological complexes, permanent assistance.
- Tour to Machu Picchu, roundtrip train, transfers from Ollantaytambo, bus up and down, entrance to Machu Picchu, guided tour, 01 comfortable night hotel, 01 breakfast
- Tour to the Mountain of Colors, Transfer of the hotel, professional guide, 01 breakfast, 01 lunch, mini van transport round trip, entrance Mountain of colors.
It does not include in the trip to Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley + Mountain of Colors 3 days:
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- Extra feed
- Extra expenses
Recommendations for the Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley + Rainbow Mountain tour 3 days:
- Carry a small backpack with your personal belongings
- Original passport
- ISIC student card valid in case of being a student
- Clothes for rain (rainy season)
- Extra money
- Bathing clothes in case of visiting the termal baths
- Lantern if you want to do the walk